Cosmetology with Business Program
1. Classroom Instruction: The first 240 hours are devoted to classroom instruction where students learn about our Culture of Integrity, basic fundamentals, creative principles, technical information, practical work on mannequins, Business training and professional practices.
2. Group Instruction & Clinical: The remaining 810 hours are spent in the Creative Theory classroom for continued theory and practical work on mannequins and in the Salon Training Area where students gain “hands-on” experience, and develop their Business skills. The student’s practice their technical skills on each other and provide salon services to the public. This includes providing services to special populations at the discretion of the Academy Director, in the spirit of community service. Toward graduation, students attend “THE DRILL”. Timed written and practical drills, in preparation for the state board exam. Students will also have the opportunity to learn from and be inspired by top Industry Professionals on Guest Artist Day, and attend Specialty Class to learn the latest trends and techniques practiced throughout the Beauty Industry.
Monday – Friday 9:30AM – 4:30PM
30 hours per week for 35 weeks (3 Quarters)
PART TIME DAY
Monday – Friday 9:30AM – 2:30PM
25 hours per week for 42 weeks (3 Quarters)
PART TIME EVENING
Monday – Thursday 6PM – 10PM
Saturday 9:30AM – 4:30PM
22 hours per week for 48 weeks (4 Quarters)
FULL TIME – 5 DAY
September 11, October 16, November 27 – (2017)
January 8, February 12, March 19, April 16, May 14, June 18, July 23,August 27 – (2018)
PART TIME DAY – 5 DAY
September 11, November 20 – (2017)
February 12, April 30, July 16 – (2018)
PART TIME EVENING – 5 DAY
September 11, December 11 – (2017)
February 26, May 14, July 30 – (2018)
COSMETOLOGY WITH BUSINESS
|Kit, Supplies, Textbooks (Non Refundable)||$2,400.00|
|Registration Fee (Non Refundable)||$100.00|
*Trinity Hairdressing & Makeup Academy does NOT allow finances to get in the way of their students’ dreams.We work with ALL students and are committed to providing AFFORDABLE,
outstanding education and business training in the fields of Cosmetology and Makeup Artistry for all students.Payment plans are available and determined on an individual basis.
We want you to love what you do and make money doing it! To be successful in the beauty and wellness industry, you need an elite school that teaches in-depth business training to prepare you for a prosperous future.
TRINITY HAIRDRESSING & MAKEUP ACADEMY is proud to offer the Prosper U Drivers of Success business training program on Pivot Point® LAB® to our students.Drivers of Success is a modern, hands-on, results driven business program that contains information, scripts and systems in four easy-to-follow modules, that will teach you how to:
- Attract, Maximize and Retain Clients.
- Create “Legendary Customer Service” by utilizing systems, scripts and clues.
- Set financial goals and utilize the Drivers of Success tracking system to help achieve financial success.
- Increase client base by prospecting for new clients, asking for referrals, and growing your business through social media, events and word of mouth marketing.
The Prosper U Drivers of Success program is easy to learn, fun, engaging and best yet, it has been proven in REAL salons. You will learn everything from retailing, to retention, to rebooking, to building great relationships, how to gain referrals and how to increase your average ticket.
Drivers of Success will engage you to think past techniques to how to grow your business for a lucrative lifelong career.
TRINITY students are eligible to receive childcare assistance through Wella’s Hairdressers at Heart Program. Students in need of childcare or daycare services, will receive a 10% DISCOUNT PLUS FREE REGISTRATIONat select childcare facilities, such as TutorTime. TRINITY will match that discount and students will receive a 20% DISCOUNT PLUS FREE REGISTRATION. Please see Samantha Catapano, the Academy’s Admissions Director, for more information and a list of participating childcare facilities.
At TRINITY HAIRDRESSING & MAKEUP ACADEMY we know what it takes for you to have a successful and lucrative career in the Beauty Industry. Continuing an advanced education is the key to your success. As Beauty Industry professionals it is imperative that you invest in your career through lifelong education. Our Academy is committed to your success and has partnered with leading companies in the Beauty Industry to bring our GRADUATES and ALL LICENSED PROFESSIONALS hands-on workshops, shows, and seminars, to further your career.
TRINITY graduates receive a 50% tuition reduction for all advanced education classes held at our Academy for the first year after you graduate. Thereafter, your LIFETIME DISCOUNT grants you a 25% reduction on all advanced education classes, workshops, and seminars, offered at our Academy. Train as often as you like. The discount has no limit. Through our partnership with Wella, our Honors graduates will receive discounts to train at the Wella World Studio in NYC.
IT’S JUST ONE MORE WAY THAT YOUR TRINITY EDUCATION PAYS YOU BACK OVER YOUR LIFETIME!